BioPharmaChem Skillnet is an ever growing network of companies that offer Pharma/ Biopharma, Chemical industry specific training courses throughout Ireland. The Network was established in 2006 being formed to avail of subsidised training and networking under the Skillnet Ireland training programme, with the aim of fostering a climate of whole company development in the provision of industry specific technical training and soft skills in companies large and small nationally, consistent with the goals of member companies. The Network operates as a business resource for organisations nationally and has been formed in response to a real need in the workplace for “best in class” training and development at a realistic and very affordable price.
The Network aim is
- To increase management effectiveness in participant companies
- To promote the sectors as examples of best practice in the country
- To enable participant companies to benchmark against best in class
- To provide a forum which fosters a mentoring/coaching ethos between larger and smaller participant companies
- To reduce isolation and avoid duplication in training efforts in member companies
- To facilitate networking among members as part of dynamic business forum
- To ensure best in class technical and soft skill training is provided at best cost
To find out more: Visit the website www.pharmachemskillnet.ie.